Samba 2.2.1 Showstopper (was: Stste of Roaming Profiles)

David Levitan david at dlevitan.com
Thu May 17 18:33:15 GMT 2001

I think that although it is not a "required" update (according to
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/zd/20010517/tc/second_service_pack_for_win_2000_released_1.html),
many people will install it anyway, just because it probably will make
system performance, security, etc... better. If you want businesses to
go over to samba, then you need to support the latest from microsoft, or
else they'll ignore you. Maybe most people don't need SP2, but they'll
install it anyway.

--
David Levitan
LIS