connection problem from DOS

µL¦W¤p¤l kwunhok at hkem.com
Thu May 17 04:34:10 GMT 2001

My office have many old computers using MS-DOS and connected to a Netware File Server. I have added a Linux Samba Server to the network and tried to connect to it with MS Client 3.0 for Dos using the command "net start". However the computer hangs while connecting. When I tried to connect to either server ONLY there is no problem. Is there an incompatibility with Netware servers? Or did I set anything wrong. My smb.conf file is attached with this email. I am using Samba version 2.2.0 with Redhat Linux 7.0. This is an urgent matter and I hope that you can reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

Chan Kwun Hok
17/05/2001
HKISS.COM
Hong Kong Internet Storage Service
Build your own website at http://www.hkiss.com

HKEM.COM
Sent by Hong Kong E-Mail at http://www.hkem.com
It's free. It's easy. Sign up your account Now!