TDB on OpenBSD problem.

samba-technical at thewrittenword.com samba-technical at thewrittenword.com
Fri May 4 19:36:44 GMT 2001

On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 01:31:09PM -0400, MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) wrote:
> Thanks for this information about PHKL_18543 on your 11.0 system;
> i'll have to look further for cause on this.  My 10.20 system is not
> well patched - its a test box, and in a constant state of flux.
> Current patches installed are:
>
>   PHCO_10295
>   PHCO_19596
>   PHCO_20441
>   PHCO_6701
>   PHCO_7892
>   PHCO_9396
>   PHCO_9854
>   PHKL_10289
>   PHKL_7579
>   PHKL_7764
>   PHKL_7900
>   PHKL_8482
>   PHKL_9156
>   PHKL_9371
>   PHKL_9416
>   PHKL_9518
>   PHKL_9570
>   PHKL_9712
>   PHKL_9941
>   PHNE_10515
>   PHNE_13819
>   PHNE_22495
>   PHNE_5865
>   PHNE_5886
>   PHNE_6604
>   PHNE_7771
>   PHNE_9661
>   PHNE_9886
>   PHNE_9887
>   PHSS_17872
>   PHSS_8443
>   PHSS_9809

I searched the "IT Resource Center" for all of these patches and found
the following, relative to our machine:
  1. Most of the patches didn't exist on the web site.
  2. Those that did which we did not have had nothing to do
     with the problem (Java, SNAplus, Netware).

Note that it is possible the "problem" was *introduced* in a followup
patch.

--
albert chin (china at thewrittenword.com)