TDB on OpenBSD problem.

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Fri May 4 17:31:09 GMT 2001

Hi Albert,
Thanks for this information about PHKL_18543 on your 11.0 system; i'll have
look further for cause on this.
My 10.20 system is not well patched - its a test box, and in a constant
state of
flux. Current patches installed are:

  PHCO_10295
  PHCO_19596
  PHCO_20441
  PHCO_6701
  PHCO_7892
  PHCO_9396
  PHCO_9854
  PHKL_10289
  PHKL_7579
  PHKL_7764
  PHKL_7900
  PHKL_8482
  PHKL_9156
  PHKL_9371
  PHKL_9416
  PHKL_9518
  PHKL_9570
  PHKL_9712
  PHKL_9941
  PHNE_10515
  PHNE_13819
  PHNE_22495
  PHNE_5865
  PHNE_5886
  PHNE_6604
  PHNE_7771
  PHNE_9661
  PHNE_9886
  PHNE_9887
  PHSS_17872
  PHSS_8443
  PHSS_9809

I'll continue to investigate.

Hope this helps,
Don
 "Reason, not volume, is the primary
differentiator between a discussion, and an
argument."