Tiny Change to allow spaces in valid users list

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Mon Mar 5 15:29:04 GMT 2001

I have to agree:
1. it would be nice for the parser to remain consistent between different
smb.conf parameters
2. people are already used to quoting to allow spaces in other areas.
3. we really DON'T want to make a change that will require modifications in
currently working smb.conf's for users moving to a new version of Samba.

My 2 cents worth,
Don