1 problem + 1 enhancementrequest

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Wed Jun 20 17:46:07 GMT 2001

:
> As soon as we fix the known issues (I'm working on 5 at
> the moment).....

There is also the problem with Windows Explorer on W/98 and W/Me.  When
it talks to an NT server it works well enough, but when it talks to Samba
it goes into 'rabbit pellet write' mode, sending lots and lots and lots
of tiny writes (each followed by a flush).  This massivly slows down
copies from Windows boxes to Samba servers.

I am trying to get time to track this one down.

Chris -)-----