Server Manager for Domains...

Mike Rylander miker at incanta.net
Wed Jun 13 21:39:17 GMT 2001

For about the last week (probably less, actually) I have not been able to use
the Server Manager or User Manager programs from the Win2k ResKit in my Samba
2.2-CVS controlled domain.  Prior to that, the User Manager would allow me to
change passwords of users in the domain, and the Server Manager (though not
very useful) would list machines in the domain.  I know there has been talk
of modifying the RPC stuff that deals with these programs, but I was
wondering when I might be able to expect to get their functionallity back, as
I found the User Manager very useful for maintaining passwords.

TIA

--
Mike Rylander
Senior Unix Administrator