Samba backends

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Wed Jul 18 08:17:36 GMT 2001

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Matthew Geddes wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just a quick query regarding the status of some of the Samba backends
> (well, mainly the LDAP backend). Is the LDAP backend currently being
> actively developed or is it lower down the list of priorities?

Unfortunatelly, I do know nothing about developing LDAP backend and
especially about actively developed backend. However, if I can put
my 2 cents, I hope it it developed rather than stopped. If I can help,
let me know please in spite of I'm currently doing something other
with Samba documentation.

cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /