BUGFIX: NMBD_NAMEQUERY.C and MSDFS.C from Jul 9th CVS snapshot.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Tue Jul 10 17:01:54 GMT 2001

<!-- gzip encoded --!>

Huh?

The page works fine when I retrieve it using Netscape (4.7 for SGI), but I
do get the above as the first line.  I do not believe that it is a proper
HTML comment, either.  the end of the comment should be "-->" not "--!>".

I tried grabbing the page using Lynx had, again, had no problem though I
do have gzip installed and it is possible that the page mime type is
being recognized and the page decoded, but I don't think so.

Hmmm.....

Chris -)-----