BUGFIX: NMBD_NAMEQUERY.C and MSDFS.C from Jul 9th CVS snapshot.

John E. Malmberg malmberg at Encompasserve.org
Tue Jul 10 16:49:47 GMT 2001

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> > You might be interested in seeing the full build log, and see the things
> > that the compiler is indicating is code that is legal, but may not be
> > advisable.  Things like doing signed compares on unsigned values and
> > such.
>
> You might be interested in the Samba build farm, http://build.samba.org
> where we have an incresing number of machines regularly compiling samba
> for exactly this kind of reason.

Netscape V 3.0.3 is currently displaying what appears to be complete
garbage when I attempt to access the page, even when I tell it to view
source.

It does appear to work from I.E. though.

At the present time my build systems are internet impaired :-(

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.network
Personal Opinion Only