Line numbers in debug output

Ries van Twisk riest at franksintl.nl
Mon Jul 9 14:51:38 GMT 2001

Don

I had 'debug timestamp=no' in my smb.conf file.
When you don'y want to have a timestamp it assumes you don't want
__FILE__ and __LINE__ macro included aswell.

I'm currently doing some testing on Samba with ACL support which looks
like that it's not functional correctly. (acl.bestbits.at)

It happens whenever I set the user executable but but to zero.
When I do that my group rights of files gets altered in a somehow predictable
but strange way.

I did try to figure out whay it happens but due to lack of Linux programmings
skils I thing I have to stop. (Unless I got a bright idea).

Ries