All known 2.2.1 showstoppers fixed..

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at pcug.org.au
Wed Jul 4 14:20:46 GMT 2001

Jeremy Allison wrote:

> So I think that all the showstoppers for the 2.2.1 release
> are fixed in CVS.
>
> This means I'll be doing a bit more testing then doing
> a release over the 4th of July holiday (I'm English so
> I don't care :-).
>
> If anyone knows different, now is the time to scream....

Does the fact that we don't pass our own smbtorture tests count?  Like
OPLOCK2, LOCK3 when run over NFS (we think, I havn't got to the bottom
of this).

See the build farm output for the current state of brokenness.  We now
run smbtorture against 2.2 in an attempt to find these bugs before our
users do...

Andrew Bartlett
Samba Build Farm Maintainer

abartlet at pcug.org.au