Moving 8.3 filenames into VFS - WAS Re: meeting with SUGJ

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Tue Jul 31 20:48:05 GMT 2001

On Wed, 25 Jul 2001, Michael Gerdts wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 08:14:47AM -0500, Gerald Carter wrote:
> >
> > They will be.  Already in my proposd interface design.
>
> Could you send me a reference to that proposed design?  A quick look
> at the list archive wasn't very helpful.

I've hit some snags and will send a note to samba-technical
when I post the design publicly.  Sorry for the delay.

cheers, jerry
 www.valinux.com         VA Linux Systems       gcarter_at_valinux.com
 www.samba.org              SAMBA Team              jerry_at_samba.org
 www.plainjoe.org                                jerry_at_plainjoe.org