Help me make my dream a reality : Mounting smb shares at logi n.

Grant Torresan gtorresan at itemus.com
Wed Jan 24 20:57:46 GMT 2001

Heh.

yeah I did that, didn't change anything, surprisingly.

So then, just to make SURE the user owned the file, I logged in as the user
and wrote the file as him in his home directory.  Still no luck. same error
message.

Is there some special stuff I have to put into the .pam_mount.conf file or
something? I am really confused by this error message.