namedquery.c timing question

Douglas Leonard dleonard at dleonard.net
Mon Jan 22 11:53:21 GMT 2001

Thanks for the info.  We are now working under the assumption that the
timeout values are very network dependent.  Different values will be valid
for different topologies.  Our QA department now gets the fun job of
testing to see what will work best in the scenario we are currently
concerned with.

For those who emailed me about supporting wins; There's patched code in
the contrib section of samba.org's download that adds wins support.  I
didn't write it or download it and am too lazy to look up the exact path.
It should be trivial to find it there though.

--
<Douglas Leonard>
<dleonard at dleonard.net>