Forms, print queues and tdb

Damian Ivereigh damian at cisco.com
Fri Jan 12 00:54:28 GMT 2001

Oooh, good call. I knew this, but for some reason I forgot. Yes we
have win95. So it's the win95 not the winNT pummeling my machines!

I kinda didn't think it was win95 because I am used to the fact that
killing the smbd's (i.e. closing the connections) has the win95 mac
mark the printers as "offline" and then no longer polling. So I
assumed this was winNT.

I'll check this out...

However we still have the problem.

Damian