More libsmbclient.so code released

Welsh, Armand armand.welsh at sscims.com
Fri Jan 5 23:02:15 GMT 2001

Yeah, I realize it's a library of code... <mild sarcasm> that's what all the
discussions have been about.. </mild sarcasm>

I wanted to know, what you just stated; whether there is some test or
example programs, to use to test the library...  (though, it's kind of moot,
since I will d/l it tonight anyways...)