printer drivers on Win2k

Jean Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at dalalu.fr
Fri Jan 5 01:07:37 GMT 2001

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Greg Dickie wrote:

>   So now I've got my samba printserver up and running (extremely cool
> BTW) if I try and add the printer on a Win2k machine it bitches that there
> is no appropriate driver on the server. It works fine on NT4 and 98. Is
> there a separate 2k driver I need to install?

depend on the printer (what printer is it ?). W2K should be able to use
the NT4 driver if it doesn't find a W2K native driver. Can you bump your
samba log and send it to me in private ?

Btw, I take the opportunity to thank in public Greg and the company he
works for the SGI box he sent me. Samba's spoolss pipe support now works
on both little and big endian. Thanks again Greg.

	J.F.