libsmbclient: Browsing and a URI spec?

Welsh, Armand armand.welsh at sscims.com
Tue Jan 2 18:13:11 GMT 2001

Agreed.  If a user clicks on their network neighborhood, the network
neighborhood application should be configured with a default workgroup, or
read the default workgroup, from the smb.conf file (or through the some
other means) and then send the network neighborhood "browser" to the address
of smb://workgroup/ as defined.  But then the programmer would need to
include a "Entire Network" link, to take them back to "smb://" since the
default doesn't send the user there.

this, of course, is my oppinion...

Armand.