libsmbclient and browsing: dirents and entry type ...

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Mon Jan 1 23:00:58 GMT 2001

	Hmm, all that SMB_COM_QUERY_INFORMATION would slow things down a bit. Do you cache the info from the TRANS2_FIND_FIRST/NEXT2 briefly? It would be a tremendous performance boost to save this info for ~5sec.

	Incedentally did we accept that the semi-colon for the domain portion of userinfo must be escaped in the shell?

	Mike