Joining Win2k to HEAD code

Cody R. Nivens cnivens at cs.usfca.edu
Thu Dec 27 09:58:02 GMT 2001

Hi folks,

I am trying to join a generic SP2 Win2k box to samba compiled from the
HEAD cvs with patches from Ignacio.  I have compiled the code with
ldapsam.

I get the following message "There is no user session key for the
specified logon session"

I did a level 7 debug and see that the win2k box bails out of the logon
process right after receiving a reply to "SAMR_GET_USRDOM_PWINFO"

I can log the Win2k box into the cvs 2_2 code compiled with the ldapsam
and using the same config file.

I could not find the SAMR_GET_USERDOM_PWINFO in Luke's book (great book!).

If you need a deeper debug level, let me know.

Now, where is that box of band-aids....

--
Cody R. Nivens, L. Ac.
Sciences System Administrator