Using the "nis" scripts to add users in Samba

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Sun Aug 19 20:45:06 GMT 2001

You should probably remove it from the ./configure --help information if it
is commented out in configure.in ..
	(comment relevant to SAMBA_2_2 from CVS Friday night)

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at ISite.Net                                      ISite Services, Inc.