Samba i18n patches

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Tue Aug 14 16:27:57 GMT 2001

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, TAKAHASHI Motonobu wrote:

> Rafal Szczesniak wrote:
>
> Sorry, I've already updated po files but not uploaded yet because I
> met strchr_m() problem, which is hardly to fix.

Oh. This related to SWAT login in native japanese
code page, right ?

> >Did you specify it as
> >--with-manpages-langs="ja,en"
> >or
> >--with-manpages-langs=ja,en
> >?
>
> Both.

Strange. It works for me. What shell do you use ?

> configure --with-i18n-swat
>
> If you use Netscape,
>   [Edit] - [Preference] - [Navigator] - [Languages]
>
> If you use IE 5.x,
>   [Control Panel] - [Internet] - [Language]
>
> If you set "ja" is your browser's preferred language, then some
> messages will become broken (Japanese) characters.

That's obvious. I'm following this steps and it does not
work. I must be missing something... well, I'll carefully
try again.

cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /