Samba i18n patches

TAKAHASHI Motonobu monyo at samba.gr.jp
Tue Aug 14 16:21:37 GMT 2001

Rafal Szczesniak wrote:
>Yes, I know. First I forgot to sent it with patches. Then
>I've noticed something needs correction. Will be available
>quite soon.

Sorry, I've already updated po files but not uploaded yet because I
met strchr_m() problem, which is hardly to fix.

Now I put the new en.po file at
  http://home.monyo.com/pub/samba/intl/en.po
  ftp://home.monyo.com/pub/samba/intl/en.po

Please get it and modify.

>Did you specify it as
>--with-manpages-langs="ja,en"
>or
>--with-manpages-langs=ja,en
>?

Both.

>BTW. Does ALL_LINGUAS mean something different than
>ALL_LANGS ?

I do not know. It's a part of technical term of GNU gettext().

>I still couldn't configure SWAT to make use of locales
>although I don't give up quickly :)

configure --with-i18n-swat

If you use Netscape,
  [Edit] - [Preference] - [Navigator] - [Languages]

If you use IE 5.x,
  [Control Panel] - [Internet] - [Language]

If you set "ja" is your browser's preferred language, then some
messages will become broken (Japanese) characters.

-----
TAKAHASHI, Motonobu(monyo)         monyo at samba.org
Personal - http://home.monyo.com/
Samba Team - http://samba.org/     Samba-JP - http://www.samba.gr.jp/