(no subject)

Jim McDonough jmcd at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 2 23:49:35 GMT 2001

Jeremy Allison wrote:
>    Care to submit these patches ? :-).

Jeremy,
Steve will submit these patches pretty soon.  We're just doing some testing
first...

Jim

----------------------------
Jim McDonough
IBM Linux Technology Center
6 Minuteman Drive
Scarborough, ME 04074
USA

jmcd at us.ibm.com

Phone: (207) 885-5565
IBM tie-line: 776-9984

Jeremy Allison <jeremy at valinux.com>@lists.samba.org on 08/02/2001 06:05:10
PM

Sent by:  samba-technical-admin at lists.samba.org

To:   Steven French/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
cc:   samba-technical at lists.samba.org, mfischer at guru.josefine.at
Subject:  Re: (no subject)

Steven French wrote:

> By the way I have been coding quite a few more RAP RPC calls, some of
which
> may be useful for this type of module (like an easier to use routine that
> locates the domain controller that you would want to authenticate with).
> The intent was not to provide an authentication module (winbind already
> does that) but to provide some cross-platform SMB server management code
> for smbclient (or a similar utility).

Steven,