Modification of ACL using NT breaks default ACL on Solaris

Olaf Fr±czyk olaf at cbk.poznan.pl
Sat Apr 28 09:23:21 GMT 2001

On 2001.04.27 23:27:22 +0200 Jeremy Allison wrote:

> This patch isn't correct I'm afraid.

I now. But it was made by me as a temporary workaround, till 2.2.1 will be
released. I have only WinNT4.0 Wks, no other type of windows, and I have no
problems with this patch (probably there will be problem with w2k). Since I
don't use samba CVS, it was the only way to be able to use my XFS
partition, not loosing default ACLs.
I apologise, I should make it more clear in my mail with patch.

Best Regards,

Olaf