smbpasswd -ax error

Herb Lewis herb at chomps.engr.sgi.com
Tue Apr 24 16:36:03 GMT 2001

Herb Lewis wrote:

> The first test just tests to see that add user or delete user is set
> it does not test for both being set. This looks like a bug. You
> probably need a third test of
> ((local__flags & (LOCAL_ADD_USER|LOCAL_DELETE_USER)) !=
>  (LOCAL_ADD_USER|LOCAL_DELETE_USER))

Actually that test should be == not != since we are looking for the
error case.

Herb Lewis                               Silicon Graphics
Networking Engineer                      1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy MS-510
Strategic Software Organization          Mountain View, CA  94043-1351
herb at sgi.com                             Tel: 650-933-2177
http://www.sgi.com                       Fax: 650-932-2177