(no subject)

Yaco Barria F. pb21 at sinfo.net
Fri Apr 20 10:04:36 GMT 2001

We recently outsourced our tech support to another company and I need to
create a way for them to access our database.
Then billing software we use pulls its information from an access database.
The location of this database is set in an ini file.  On our local network,
this was no problem, I simply mapped a drive from the server with the
database to the machine running the program and set the ini file to look to
the mapped drive.
Now I need to do this across the internet.  Is there a way to map a drive
over the internet? If no any other suggestions on doing this.  I cannot set
up an ODBC data source, since the program does not work this way.

Thanks everyone!
Yaco