Netbios alias -max names or chars

Wilson, Mark - MST Mark.Wilson2 at airnz.co.nz
Wed Apr 4 21:27:57 GMT 2001

Hello all

Can someone tell me the maximum amount of names or characters that can be
put on the "netbios aliases" line in the smb.conf. We have situation where
we potentially need to put up to 200 names on the line (big machines, one
name per application).

Cheers

Mark

P.S. Apologies for the large disclaimer.

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.