Archive Search?

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at matchmail.com
Sat Oct 14 03:32:42 GMT 2000

Nicolas Williams wrote:

> Ok, time for me to repeat my regular complaint: the Samba mail archives
> suck. They suck bad.
>
> Now I can't find a way to search them anymore. This makes the archives
> suck worse.

I find that using Google's "Site:lists.samba.org" or whatever site you want to
search works fine for me.  I don't know how often Google updates their indexes
for any given site, but most of what I find is pretty recent.

Home this helps.

MF
--

Mike Fedyk                   "They that can give up essential liberty
Information Systems           to obtain a little temporary safety