Variable Substitution for NT Domain

cjsmith at btinternet.com cjsmith at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 23 10:37:00 GMT 2000

Hi,

Sorry - the last email was sent before I had a chance to
catch up on the more recent postings.

Yes, this sounds like the ideal solution for me... one
question: if this requires Samba 2.2, what are the major
changes from 2.0.7? I'm assuming 2.2 is a work-in-
progress, so are there any major gotchas in the code at
the moment or is it simply untested? Also, is the current
2.2 available on the Samba mirrors or do I need to
head elsewhere for it?

Cheers,

Chris.