Clipper locking

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Tue Jun 13 22:58:51 GMT 2000

I think that's it, Mike.  At the CIFS conference there was some issue with
overlapping byte range locking in opportunistic locks.  I don't have specifics
but it was being worked on.  On the plus side, the new tools that Tridge has
been building for testing these things should help find these bugs sooner, and
not just in Samba code but in many third-party vendor's code.

Chris -)-----