created extra files in /etc/services and /etc/samba.conf

Neyle Sollee ansollee at fone.net
Wed Jul 19 21:28:49 GMT 2000

I added a new line (swat 901/tcp) in /etc/services file when attempting to setup SWAT and ended up with these files: 1) services (orginal with 11349 bytes) 2) services (the updated file with swat 901/tcp added (11362 bytes), and 3) services.save (11363 bytes).  What should I do -- delete #2 and #3 and start over (and make sure I understand Pico)?

Also, I created an additional file: /etc/samb.conf.save .  Should I delete this file?

Why are there two services files (difference in file size maybe)?

Thanks,
Neyle Sollee