smbmount patch, second attempt

Urban Widmark urban at svenskatest.se
Sat Jul 15 12:14:32 GMT 2000

Second try, I haven't seen this appear but I do get other emails from
samba-technical. 46h should be enough, I can only assume the list
processor goblins ate it :)

Trying again without the patch, you can get it here if you are interested.
    http://www.hojdpunkten.ac.se/054/smbmount-2.0.7-includes.patch

/Urban