fix loadparm.c bug about handling multibyte char.Subject:

Hiroshi MIURA miura at samba.gr.jp
Wed Jul 5 04:02:22 GMT 2000

Hi, Mr. Tim Potter,

I think that the former is better. So it must do initialize_multib...()
each time that  handle_client_coding_system() is called.

I think "saved_character_set" flag is used in order to call interpret_char...()
when there are both character_set and client_code_page parameters
in smb.conf file.

I'm sorry that I put up an ambiguous patch. :-/
This would be better to understand.

*** 2111,2116 ****
--- 2111,2117 ----
         Globals.client_code_page = atoi(pszParmValue);
+        initialize_multibyte_vectors(lp_client_code_page());
         if (saved_character_set != NULL)
                 interpret_character_set(saved_character_set,lp_client_code_page());
         return(True);
   }

--
SAMBA User Group Japan development staff (miura at samba.gr.jp)
Linux Kernel Hack Japan,    BLUE,      hiroshi at ChangeLog.net