preallocated file size

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Sat Feb 5 00:12:47 GMT 2000

David Collier-Brown wrote:
>          No, but I can find out on the weekend about 95.

	I just did the obvious test, and copying on Win95
	appears to start at the beginning, copy for a
	considerable number of packets, run out of space
	on the server, report it and clean up quietly.

	The "optimization" appears to be specific to NT.
--dave
--
David Collier-Brown,  | Always do right. This will gratify
185 Ellerslie Ave.,   | some people and astonish the rest.
CANADA. 416-223-8968  | davecb at canada.sun.com