High-availability cluster and samba

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Fri Feb 4 18:35:52 GMT 2000

> Luke, can you make sure that smbd communicates with the MSRPC daemons in
> SAMBA_TNG in a way that allows the running of more than one set of
> daemons per host, with each set being conceptually separate as I showed
> above?

actually, i have to do that.  i am going to have to associate _one_ msrpc
daemon per _separate_ smb virtual user id (vuid).

this will only happen for Windd / winframe/ TSE, but it's not very pretty.

the old code (2_0 and 3.0) used to pass in a vuid.  i am going to have to
pass that over somehow with cli_connection_init().

argh.