Directory listing in libsmbclient.sou

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Wed Dec 27 23:44:33 GMT 2000

	Oh, yes, I'm sorry. This is what I think my intention was for case two. I certainly did not intend for the workgroup to be included in the authentication information. That would be contrary to the auth info being a separable unit. But are some of your examples ambiguous? The # would be required I think.

	smb://workgroup#
	smb://domain/user:password@workgroup#

	Mike