dce/rpc "client" api

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Fri Aug 25 05:30:14 GMT 2000

> I co-operate every day with every other member of the Team,
> as they do with each other. Right now you are the only one
> having problems with co-operation. You might want to re-examine
> the reasons *why*.

[just to let people know, i do think that jeremy has a point, here.

...although i cannot work out, for the life of me, why i can work
successfully with sander and elrond and others, but that presenting
completed work and/or ideas to you, jeremy, causes such massive problems
that i am forced in the end to give up].