dce/rpc "client" api

Andrew Tridgell tridge at linuxcare.com
Thu Aug 24 06:31:20 GMT 2000

> and it cannot be me that does this, because from past experience, my word
> is not good enough.

oh, don't be so childish.

I won't take _anybodys_ word for it unless they spend the several days
or a week to go through _all_ the code and check for all possible
dependencies on our current architecture. Your approach of "I think
these are the only possible ones, take my word for it" is so obviously
wrong it is just silly.

It really will take a lot of tedious work to find all these subtle
dependencies. If you have a quick method then please share it.