dce/rpc "client" api

Cole, Timothy D. timothy_d_cole at md.northgrum.com
Wed Aug 23 17:31:12 GMT 2000

	TAS and Samba's functionality pretty much totally overlap, so that's
a bogus example.

	There are a lot more things you can do with DCE/RPC and NT than just
serving files/printers and providing domain authentication, and Samba isn't
going to be offering any of them.

	I can imagine someone saying "Samba is crap" because, for example,
they couldn't run a hypothetical GPLed Exchange clone together with Samba,
just becase Samba is sitting on DCE/RPC over SMB and not sharing.