DOS style apps against a Samba server

Fabrizio Rossel fabrizio at conectiva.com.pe
Thu Aug 3 04:28:59 GMT 2000

I move some DOS applications to Linux Conectiva with SAMBA 2.0.7cl and works very fine.
The things you need to known is how your applications works with locking, and if all your clients works with the same operating system (LINUX or WIN).

Actually I try to move Clipper applications to SAMBA but the only way I found is to rebuild the PRG file whit "flagship".