I would like to help !

Martin Helas helas at rbg.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Apr 26 21:24:16 GMT 2000

Hi,

i'm watching the samba mailing-list for half a year now and sometimes it
seems to me that the questions asked in the list are more or less the same.
Now TNG get in a good state, where documentations should be written as well
as FAQs and HowTos. I would like to help writing documentations, especially
in german. But english would no problem for me, only someone should read
over it, to check 1. my english as well as the technical point of view. I
could also imagine joining a group, who is already doing this.

have a nice day

Martin