new share type

Andy Bakun abakun at reac.com
Fri Sep 24 14:05:21 GMT 1999

If you are using 2.0.x, see http://www.reac.com/samba/samba-closecmd.README
I'm using closecmd right now to do automatic image format conversions.  The
patch for 2.0.4 should apply to 2.0.5 without major incidents. I'll update it
RSN.

If you are using CVS, see
http://us1.samba.org/listproc/samba-technical/4113.html

Be sure to test it throughly before you roll it out, and the heed the warnings
concerning the close even being invoked multiple times! :)