Is libsmb (the one that comes with samba) reentrant?

Mike Panetta mpanetta at realminfo.com
Thu Nov 4 14:15:06 GMT 1999

I am working on a small client program that will be doing file transfer tests
on multiple SMB machines and I was wondering if libsmb was re-entrant?
Does anyone know if it is?  I figured that it would just be easier to ask then
to look over the pages and pages of code ;) I have searched the archives
and find no mention of wether or not it is...

Thanks,
Mike Panetta

PS I am not on this list so please CC me in the reply.