DCE/DFS gone?

Dan Kaminsky effugas at best.com
Wed Jun 16 11:53:50 GMT 1999

I didn't even know they were implemented, but there I saw in the examples
directory a configuration for DFS!

So, I found in the ./configure file --with-dfs and recompiled.

passdb/pass_check.c:173: dce/dce_error.h: No such file or directory
passdb/pass_check.c:174: dce/sec_login.h: No such file or directory

Yup, it ain't there.  How sad; I really wanted to play with this.

(For those who don't know, DFS lets you link an arbitrary number of
machines into a single server's namespace.)

Yours Truly,

	Dan Kaminsky
	DoxPara Research
	http://doxpara.netpedia.net