ldap support written for 2.0.4b

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at switchboard.net
Fri Jun 11 19:17:48 GMT 1999

> I rewrote the module so that it fits my needs and so that it works.
> For those who might be interested, the code is freely available at
>
> http://diamond.rug.ac.be/

piet,

thank you very much.  please could you consider writing it to be
compatible with cvs main branch.  if you can do this i will commit both
sets of patches into the respective source repositories, immediately.

much appreciated,

luke

p.s i thought we had flamed that thankless-samba-newbie-ldap-knowall out
of existence.  does anyone know a good email exorcist?