Samba & trapdoor uid (fwd)

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Mon Jun 7 15:20:03 GMT 1999

This message floated across one of the OpenBSD mailing lists.  I've also
seen some inquiries regarding FreeBSD here on the samba-tech list.  I'd
like to know if the folks with FreeBSD troubles are seeing the "Trapdoor
uid" message.

Debug log entries would be worth-while too.

I've got oBSD running so I'll give this a shot too.

Chris -)-----