Samba 2.0.0 and ssl broken

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Sun Jan 24 07:02:43 GMT 1999

Hi,

the configure script for Samba-2.0.0 is broken.  It does not set
-I/usr/local/ssl/include anywhere.

I have hacked some changes into configure, but I have some problems.

I hacked in some changes that adds -I/usr/include/ssl/include to CFLAGS
unless
--with-sslinc is set to a directory, in which case -I$withdir is added.

My reservation is that setting CFLAGS in the configure script may affect
later tests, as they all compile things with CFLAGS.

I notice that configure has support for includedir and oldincludedir, but
these are not used.  Should I worry about moving/using to these?

Finally, how the hell do I pull down Samba 2.0.1 or whatever we are working
on so I can add the changes? My RAM has overflowed and I just can't
remember the CVS command to pull it down ...

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe at ns.aus.com, NIC-Handle:RJS96
NS Computer Software and Services P/L,
Ph: +61-8-8281-0063, FAX: +61-8-8250-2080,
Samba (Team member), Linux, Apache, Digital UNIX, AIX, C, ...