Does SMBdskattr in smbclient support large filesystems?

Tim Potter tpot at acsys.anu.edu.au
Wed Jan 20 05:12:14 GMT 1999

I've noticed that for large filesystems, smbclient returns the confusing
statement:

                65535 blocks of size 65024. 65535 blocks available

>From having a poke around, it looks like the structure returned by the
SMBdskattr call only has space for 32-bit return values for the total and
available block sizes.  Anyone have any ideas about this one?

I was also confused by Luke's recent message in samba-cvs about not
comitting changes to multiple branches - surely this includes bug fixes?
I would have thought it was couth to commit bug fixes in all branches
where the bug is present.

Tim.

--
Tim Potter, System Admin/Programmer, Advanced Computational Systems CRC,
RSISE Bldg Australian National University, Canberra 0200, AUSTRALIA